Update from Qudus' blog

Nov 23, 2006

who dance for whom?

Move out of your specificity,
come towards me, Get out of you,
come to me. Is this refreshing?
Open and show yourself,
do as you do in your house in my house
Sure this is dance.
But who dance for whom?
Who decide the good and bad?
I'm a dancer of myself,
a CHAMELEON dancer

The more strong organizes the more weak
This surely affects her identity
You said kill it and she stabbed it
Now, you mourn over it
Because you're not trained to see blood
Can we play this game without going for training?
can we drink coca-cola and dance?

enough of politics, she wants some realities

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hell is cobbled with good intentions we know
To live is like fleeing from one question to the other
Suffering and joy normal winds of life
we trust in our wings...
Our answer is blowing in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment